Photographer & Vendor Information/FAQs
- What is your current pricing? - Our current pricing is $375 paid upfront giving you 12 months of coverage.
- What marketing techniques do you use? - we run paid marketing promotions through Instagram, Google, and Facebook. We are very strategic regarding the times we promote based on engagement statistics.
- Can you tell me who else is in the group of 12 photographers? - that will be revealed soon enough. Rest assured, if you've been invited to be one of the 12, the group will have a similar nontraditional photography style to you. Some have been in the business for many years, while others may have only been in business for less than a year!
- Is my annual payment [or monthly (*coming 2019)] all I have to pay? - Yes! We don't ask for more money or make a profit off any of your bookings through Wedding Pioneer. We are strictly a marketing website for photographers and vendors.
- How long of a commitment do I have to make? - your annual payment covers you for 12 months. There are no refunds should you choose to pull out of Wedding Pioneer. If you no longer wish to be a featured photographer before the 12 month period expires, please inform us per our contract. Starting in 2019, we'll start accepting monthly payments with the option to back out at any time - no long term commitments.
- How much website traffic do you receive? - On average, we receive over 100+ page visits daily. These numbers continue to increase with time.
- Does Wedding Pioneer make a percentage off every wedding I book? - NO! Your annual (or monthly) payment is all you pay. The money you make from Wedding Pioneer bookings is all yours!
- How many inquiries and bookings are your photographers seeing related to Wedding Pioneer? - We are continually gathering data here. As of now, our featured photographers are averaging 5 inquiries and 1 wedding booking every 1 - 2 months! Some of our photographers are booking weddings at a rate greater than 1 per month! Some photographers are booking at a rate less than the average.
What your payment covers;
- featured space on our website (see weddingpioneer.com/stl for an example)
- instagram features (usually once per month, but no guarantee here)
- inquiry sharing with other photogs who have a similar style as you
- attracting your ideal couple (i.e. not getting mostly church weddings & traditional couples)
- having community with other artists who share your style/vision
- increased inquiries